Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well.

I'd change Simms and go again

Real shame to concede like that felt like we were starting to get into the game a bit more

Inappropriate Language
For as many years as I can remember, no matter how out of form they are, how many injuries they have, they always, always manage to step it up against us. This will change their season as well, just as a double whammy ?
They are horrible vindictive tvvats that's why they are always up for us.This means more garbage.

A week and a half ago we expected zero points from arsenal and this shower, we've picked up three anything else is a massive bonus. Didn't expect us to play these off the park but did expect a bit more intensity and pace in our play. Very little pressing being done.

Well it’s proved that simms isn’t ready at all and probably never will be…especially in a one. We are in real trouble without Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
and what is up with DCL? He seems permanently crocked or is it a ‘low pain threshold’ kind of situation? I have not been following it too closely, just know we’ve been missing him.

I'll be astonished if Simms comes back onto the pitch.

We've been poor but we've literally played with 10 men there. Worst CF performance I can remember.

If you cant hold the ball up at least run around and be a nuisance / pressure the CB's.

This is why our fans need to stop with "just play 'x' academy player".

None of em are good enough for the PL currently.

Dyche first two games Arsenal and the RS. If this remains the same three points from those fixtures is a good return. Our main battles lie ahead starting next week against Leeds. Not given up hope with this game. Whilst it is 1-0 we have a chance

These aren’t even good that’s what’s annoying. If our players weren’t league one fodder we’d beat these. Matip has looked shakey but we can’t even string together three passes to get in their half and test him

Status
Not open for further replies.