Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need far FAR more from that midfield. 2nd to everything.

BUT, that would be 0-0 all day every day if Pickford didn't decide to go wandering off, embarrassing goalkeeping that
Think he gambled on closing down their most advanced runner but it wasn't passed to him and salah was central for a freebie...

There's questions at the other end regards reaction speed, cos if the ball bounces off the post with them loitering they're on it sharp like!

These transitions are why we are where we are. We need to address the counter with a foul. The amount of times we did that against Arsenal saved us. Smart positioning. Difficult

For as many years as I can remember, no matter how out of form they are, how many injuries they have, they always, always manage to step it up against us. This will change their season as well, just as a double whammy ?
We totally let them by turning up here and p!ssing ourselves at how amazing they are and let them dominate the pitch.

Chin up. 1 inch away from getting out of the drop zone and Klopp getting asked if he is concerned for his job, and that’s after being terrible. We need more corners and free kicks. We’ll score. But not from open play.

I'll be astonished if Simms comes back onto the pitch.

We've been poor but we've literally played with 10 men there. Worst CF performance I can remember.

If you cant hold the ball up at least run around and be a nuisance / pressure the CB's.
Thought it was the wrong game to give him a start myself, if he did come out and score who knows, almost like we started him knowing he may not really get a decent chance, if any chance.

Thought we weren’t that great, but they weren’t threatening and we were so close to being ahead… fine margins.

Need to be more adventurous and take the game to them cause they aren’t all that.

It’s not bashing. I feel sorry for him if anything, he’s just not premier league level for me and has been made to play alone up front due to our awful recruitment.
He’s not had a lot to go off, if the midfield got closer to him he might stand more of a chance. Can’t judge him on 1 start.

Status
Not open for further replies.