Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s their favourite game of the season. The team they love the most v the team they hate the most. Even when we beat them last season they were so bothered that Carragher didn’t even give a man of the match.
They will all be singing about our demise tomorrow tormenting us as we have just been pummelled. Unless.....

0pf3QvP.gif

I just want to see a valiant and physical effort from us tomorrow. I don't care if we lose 1-0, or give up a late goal resulting in a draw when we thought we had it won. I hope we get after them and play a physical game. This really could set the tone for the last hand full of games. UTFT!

I just want to see a valiant and physical effort from us tomorrow. I don't care if we lose 1-0, or give up a late goal resulting in a draw when we thought we had it won. I hope we get after them and play a physical game. This really could set the tone for the last hand full of games. UTFT!
We’ll try our best and get after them until we go down 1-0 and then fall to pieces. I’ll give it to the 9th minute

Status
Not open for further replies.