Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be going out and looking at the result when I get back in. Expecting at least a three plus goal hiding but if we could somehow pull off a miracle result it would be massive. In truth though I am praying Wolves can do us a favour. These are light years ahead of us.

I'll be going out and looking at the result when I get back in. Expecting at least a three plus goal hiding but if we could somehow pull off a miracle result it would be massive. In truth though I am praying Wolves can do us a favour. These are light years ahead of us.
But teams light years behind an opponent sometimes get results. Looking back at Derby results over the years the vast majority are close games, yes there are some thrashings, but most are close games. Hopefully we get a close game and get a result

But teams light years behind an opponent sometimes get results. Looking back at Derby results over the years the vast majority are close games, yes there are some thrashings, but most are close games. Hopefully we get a close game and get a result
Oh sure it can happen in football you always have a chance especially, if you set up in the right way but these have so many players who can hurt you and are utterly relentless, the way they step on you and pen you in is hard to compete with even for the best teams let alone us who have been struggling away from home all season. We need to take the Chelsea away template. I am unsure of three at the back as United played it and got destroyed because it just gave them pockets in front of the back three. Maybe a 541 or a 4141? I think Rondon would have more chance of holding it up otherwise it's coming back at us over and over...

Well, I got talked into going by my son so I am all in on it now. I would set us up like Man Utd away, deny them space in our last third and just keep clearing the ball as far up front as possible. I would actually play Rondon to allow Richi and Gordon at least a few chances of breakaways. We have had some batterings against them but also been an annoying stone in their shoe occasionally too, so I am hoping for the best. I want the players to get stuck in so I intend to do my bit as one of the 2700 mad souls in Blue. Loud, proud and at it for 90 minutes!!! Come on Everton! These are [Poor language removed]!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.