Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night that I had a tumultuous affair with RuPaul. We made love for hours on end before they eventually screamed out, in that inimitable voice of theirs, "Wazza!"

The prophetic RuPaul has spoken. 0-1 to us.

They were an incredibly selfish lover by the way.

Its hard to be positive. They always seem to be fully operational and healthy when we face them. Then again we have Sammie Lee now.

But they've got a crap defence and keeper. The game is ours if we keep a clean sheet. Is Liverpool a better team than Man City? No, the table doesn't say so and yet we do not poop our pants when facing City. In fact, I'm excited in the thought that we could keep a clean sheet against Liverpool. If we can do this then other teams will fear us.

They've an awful habit of going from big wins to bottling it. I'm not a fan of allardyce but he knows how to frustrate the big teams so I'm quietly confident. Stop the scoring in the first half and watch that 'famous' anfield atmosphere disappear. Nerves, shaky defence and finally our late goal in front of a bewildered Kop.

They've an awful habit of going from big wins to bottling it. I'm not a fan of allardyce but he knows how to frustrate the big teams so I'm quietly confident. Stop the scoring in the first half and watch that 'famous' anfield atmosphere disappear. Nerves, shaky defence and finally our late goal in front of a bewildered Kop.

We will be 2-3 down by half time atleast we’re not getting a sniff vault me

But they've got a crap defence and keeper. The game is ours if we keep a clean sheet. Is Liverpool a better team than Man City? No, the table doesn't say so and yet we do not poop our pants when facing City. In fact, I'm excited in the thought that we could keep a clean sheet against Liverpool. If we can do this then other teams will fear us.

But we will have 10 men back and calvert lewin up top by himself so that won't matter... we will just be sitting back waiting for them to score like we always do....

Status
Not open for further replies.