Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £60m
article-2547028-001FDB0D00000258-92_634x406.jpg

I was the grand old age of 9 when we last won at Anfield. I remember loving/hating every single minute as I followed the game on teletext - not sure why I didn't listen on the radio, possibly because even as a kid I was clued up enough to know John Aldridge was there to be despised. If only I knew that 18 years later I'd still be waiting for us to win there again I'd have probably nicked a few cans of ale from me arl fella and savoured the moment even more.

On paper this is probably the weakest we've entered the Derby for a while. Salah against Martina, Coutinho against our midfield, Williams against anyone... You get the picture.

Reasons to be positive are few and far between but all records must come to an end, Allardyce can organise a team to stifle the opposition and no matter the result at least we're not associated with this particular beaut below.

DIAnei9XcAETRBE.jpg

I would tell you my preferred team selection but no matter who I include it gives me nightmares. However, I do think Davies is a red card waiting to happen and Martina will be torn to shreds. If the latter starts I predict bleach sales to go through the roof across Merseyside.

To sum up my feelings, please <insert bad language> win Everton.

I have just been watching a compilation of derby goals in the EPL era on Sky right now.

It has really whet my appetite and I for one am eagerly awaiting next Sunday's renewal ;)

COYBB

I have just been watching a compilation of derby goals in the EPL era on Sky right now.

It has really whet my appetite and I for one am eagerly awaiting next Sunday's renewal ;)

COYBB

Prompted me to get the discussion going. It was a bizarre watch that. I was going from feeling like I needed therapy as Gerrard slotted his hatrick to the euphoria of Jags screamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.