Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not too annoyed actually
Fluke goal. Went toe to toe. Gomes is quality Gana is not. Going down towards the end killing time waa stupid.

Anyways the future looks much brighter

Ran into the centre circle, embarrassed himself and the club, but he’s a perfect fit for their manager. Showed a complete lack of respect to the opposition, when the game was still being played. The man is an embarrassment with his antics.

i get that but honestly who cares, i'm more arsed that once again we've managed to cock it up and leave there with 0 points

People banging on about klopp the nob going over board when his side have just won a derby in the 96min

get a grip

Did Harry Catterick, Bill Shankley, Bob Paisley, Gordon Lee, Howard Kendall, Kenny Dalglish, Joe Royle and any other manager run on the pitch while the game was still on hugging the keeper etc. We have a right to bang on about his classless actions. Needs his teeth smashing in

It's the norm with them forget Pickford error look at van dykes attempted cross....
I minute earlier Richarliton argy bargry in their half by the corner flag our throw in.....
The voodoo continues......

Surely you mean - the hoodoo ?

Or are you suggesting dark forces are at work Joey ?

Did Harry Catterick, Bill Shankley, Bob Paisley, Gordon Lee, Howard Kendall, Kenny Dalglish, Joe Royle and any other manager run on the pitch while the game was still on hugging the keeper etc. We have a right to bang on about his classless actions. Needs his teeth smashing in

I don't really give two flying ones what any of there lot do and i'm not going to start now because we lost again to them

Status
Not open for further replies.