Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Niasse isn't getting a look in over Tosun and DCL? I actually think from the bench Niasse causes the opposition problems and I certainly wouldn't mind him coming off the bench around 70 minutes if we need a goal. Would rather him than snail Cenk or cant hit a barn door DCL.

Walcott Siggurdsson Richarlison

Niasse

I wonder why Niasse isn't getting a look in over Tosun and DCL? I actually think from the bench Niasse causes the opposition problems and I certainly wouldn't mind him coming off the bench around 70 minutes if we need a goal. Would rather him than snail Cenk or cant hit a barn door DCL.

Niasse
Because he is absolutely awful.

Because he is absolutely awful.

He's gash starting games but his unique style of not knowing what even he is doing seems to cause tiring opposition defences problems. He also scored the winner for Hull against them at the pit aswell.

If we are losing I would throw him on over the other two wasters.

Niasse
Because he's terrible would be my guess

Nah I’ve seen blues being absolutely confident and I don’t get it mate.

Think it's cautious optimism from most, mate. Pretty much all of the Moyes old guard and turbo-garbage Martinez players are gone so no players who are sued to being beat by them. Plus we're playing well and have some very talented players in the team now.

I personally think it'll be a draw but I am confident that if we do get beat it will be a fine margains loss like Arsenal and United or simply being bested by a better team rather than complete surrender for once.

Bernard could make the difference in this game, certainly would not want him dropped for tosun or niasse.

He hasn't made one bit of diffrence so far apart from one assist. If we had options up front I'd drop him like bomb for Richalrison on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.