Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope when it comes time for Baines or Coleman to pen their biographies that they lay the whole story bare, no punches pulled and tell the whole story about this bunch of shitebags who have gotten 4 managers sacked and are making a champions league legend look like a goon...

How one of the so called senior players did not hit one of them kids hard and early and let them know is unforgivable am finished tonight with this

Still fuming from today’s result. It was a gutless, humiliation, not an ounce of pride for the shirt and certainly no respect for the fans.
Carlo has his work cut out with this team. It's so frustrating and disappointing, even more so than usual. Feels to me like the RS taunted us with that weakened side and we still couldn't have a proper go. Not one player showed any passion or desire. Absolute joke.

Well it's now a quarter of a century without silverware.

An embarrassing, humiliating day. The people with influence at the club should be the ones ashamed, but its left to us as supporters to take it all.

I'm not sure it gets worse than this, so we take it on the chin. Ancelotti needs help to turn this round and it will take time. But there's not one other person I trust in this shambles of a club.

We either turn this round very quickly or the city is lost for good and we'll never recover. That only starts when the people responsible for days like today are removed from the club.

I know some will accuse me of being knee jerk but to me, we should of just kept Ferguson to the end of the season, we would have had a far better chance at Anfield if he had been manager. It's all very well saying it takes time, but it's yet another season where the season is over in January. I can't defend Everton or support Everton anymore, our players are complete bottlers. People won't like it, but our fans play a part in it as well, we tolerate these spineless performances and clap players who get paid 80'000 pounds a week and give nothing back. Frankly I've given up on football, yes we were poor in the past, but you could at least say we had fight, now we don't. As somebody said on here before in many ways we deserve to get relegated, we contribute nothing to the league. Look at how many teams have gone to places like Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and City and beaten them, we haven't done that. So what we beat Burnley at effing home, beat Newcastle away, it doesn't really matter if you're gonna bend down for the big teams. No manager in my opinion can save Everton from this mediocrity complex that exists from top to bottom.
So, you're feeling pretty optimistic then?

Time to call it a night as my head still thumps in anger at that today. However could you imagine how bad it would be if Moyes was in charge and not Ancelotti!!!!!!!!! On that note buona notte.

Status
Not open for further replies.