Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I see no disrespect for EFC... Klopp is doing the right thing for LFC to ensure they win a bigger prize than the FA Cup...its just a massive bonus if they beat us..
Sorry to disagree but no matter how you might want to look at it they are 13 points clear with a game in hand so to all intents and purposes the league is won..what Klopp is saying is that he believes his starting line up is good enough to play against Everton That to me is total disrespect

people are paying money to see the best players,

I get your point mate but managers need to do what’s best for their clubs. They’ve played a lot of games this year and it seems his priority is the league. Not that I’m bothered, at the end of the day it’s their fans who will be a bit peed off with the starting XI it’s no reason for us to be getting up in arms about.

If they beat us then the whole point becomes invalid.

I

Sorry to disagree but no matter how you might want to look at it they are 13 points clear with a game in hand so to all intents and purposes the league is won..what Klopp is saying is that he believes his starting line up is good enough to play against Everton That to me is total disrespect

You're assuming we have already won this game....i hope our players haven't

Last edited:
I simply can't believe their lineup. That's not Liverpool. It's defiling the reputation of footballs oldest trophy. It embarrasses the Football Association. I know they are not the only club doing this but it takes a dump on supporters and past professionals that have taken part.

If we lose this it will look really bad. They are effectively giving us a free pass to not only progress but to break our Annfield Hoodoo.

I don't get it. Just win this Everton. We have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.