Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt he did feel sorry for us, he's held back his team/squad selection from really just tearing us apart even when we were a dysfunctional mess. I bet he thinks of us as the cute little prem version of his boyhood FSV Mainz 05 in which we are the scrappy club that once a decade pulls it together to gloriously finish 6th or something. This is starting to annoy me more than anything Rafael said.

Exactly, need to finish this once and for all

They will get absolutely behind their team and we still struggle to string passes together and have sustained pressure. First ten minutes are crucial. They will come at us with everything, we've got to weather that storm.

We've still managed to put out an absolutely horrendous midfield 4 there.

Good options on the bench though.

Need to see a calmer Jordan Pickford today...no gurning/ arsing round/ taking chances and arguing. If he gets his kicking much better direction-wise, we can cut out their midfield hordes and go direct DCL to Richarlison and put some decent pressure on Hairbun Van Dyke instead of 'after you Claude' letting him stroll round like Beckenbauer.

Lol he rubbish

Thing is, most of us are jaded from years of disappointment... generally our players have maybe experienced an average, what maybe 4 games against them with no prior history of the fixture?

We do have a bit more of an excuse tbh
Fair comment

Status
Not open for further replies.