Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't as bad as the 4-0 under Martinez for me, or even the 5-1 down at the Emirates in 2018. I've honestly felt sicker after other Everton capitulations. But where is this going? Just too many in this squad are mental midgets or entitled bells. And this manager can do nothing with them, he has no charisma or ability to inspire/motivate.

Sigurdsson is a clown, a disgrace he has the armband. Schneiderlin is unarsed skid-mark of a man. Sidibe must be Oumar Niasse's brother. And Keane is so mentally weak he'd burst into tears if someone took a chip off his plate.

Brands have some absolutely huge decisions to make. I honestly think the next permanent manager is the biggest call in the club's history, it will decide history for the new decade at least.

Well just listened to Silva. No wonder the players don’t not what they are doing it’s because they can’t understand the jibbering idiot. Pep has been in England a significantly less period of time and his English is clear and understandable. Silva needs a translator

What was said mate? Well, from what you could make out...

United sacked
Sociedad sacked
Sunderland sacked
West Ham didn’t renew contract
Yeh, get davie in
There’s a bit more to it than that, Man Utd was and still is a difficult job the best rated managers have found it very hard there. Sociedad are a poorer Spanish team, Sunderland were dire when he went there. West Ham he did ok. You just make him would a lot worse than he is.

United - no better off for years after.
Sociedad - poor team
Sunderland - been in trouble for years
West Ham - ungrateful

I don’t advocate moyes coming in. But using those as a yardstick to beat him with.

We should have sacked moyes about three times but didn’t.
Mate, I’m just going by his last 4 jobs.
he’s also been unemployed since
He’s a loser

There’s a bit more to it than that, Man Utd was and still is a difficult job the best rated managers have found it very hard there. Sociedad are a poorer Spanish team, Sunderland were dire when he went there. West Ham he did ok. You just make him would a lot worse than he is.
Mate, he’s utter utter dirge

Status
Not open for further replies.