Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just listened to Silva. No wonder the players don’t not what they are doing it’s because they can’t understand the jibbering idiot. Pep has been in England a significantly less period of time and his English is clear and understandable. Silva needs a translator
He does that after every defeat so you can't understand what he is saying his pre-match interviews he talks normally

Actually don’t really feel anything about that result tonight. Just a shrug of the shoulders. I went the 2nd 4-0 under Martinez and was devastated by it but I think I’ve just come to accept these things now. What a kin mess we are in

There's getting beat and then there's further evidence of utter incompetence.

A back line with little pace has to at least be organised and able to keep a semblance of a line and move as a unit. That lot looked like they'd never played together in their lives. It's as clear a statement as anything that there is no real work being done at Finch Farm and MS has clearly downed tools.

Just as he did at Watford.
Teams got no confidence at all.

Did anyone notice that we played Mina on the left and Keane centrally tonight? We played Mina centre against Leicester - seemed like a strange change to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.