Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Micheal Keane should not be anywhere near the first team. He looks like he’d struggle to watch the game from the stands. Done for pace and proximity to his man about ten times. Coupled with Pickford rooted to his line. We were easy pickings tbh

There isn't a single person here who'd resign for free rather than get the sack with a sack of cash.

I understand but mate he has no results what so ever since he came, he spent 500 millions on players that he wanted and what we have after all... so if this is something from yesterday I would understand why he doesn’t want to resign but this is getting out of control , he lost players , he knows that he is not welcome anymore , he made more then enough that he can say honestly I am sorry I fail , have someone else to save the club from relegation

The Everton fans including me bear some of the blame, we still say DCL will come good as he's only young, we defend Tom Davies all the time, we say Pickford is a good shot stopper, Richy is class, Bernard is a Brazilian so he must be good. Even tonight I've seen posts saying that at least Kean got his shot away. Even in my infants school team we were told to hit the target, make the keeper work. The lad missed with just the keeper to beat.

There is only Digne and Pickford (see I'm at it too) I'd keep on the payroll out of that shower tonight to be honest.

A totally horrific performance by a shower of very wealthy fraudsters.
I'd chase Pickford almost as quick as Silva

Remember when Allardyce defended playing atrocious football because it was the only thing he had faith in that squad being capable of doing or words to that effect?

Jesus, it turns out he was right all along.

Last manager to win at Anfield too.

Come back BistoKing, all is forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.