Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t care if we miraculously came back to get a result I just want Silva gone. We won’t get a result just making that clear.

The fact the trigger wasn’t pulled weeks ago means all my anger is directed at the owner and board.

this is as bad as I can remember...... and we have had it bad.

the team, the squad, the tactics, the attitude, the heart, the level of skill and performance , the competitiveness, it is all a shambolic embarrassing mess.

this next half is either going to an historic comeback or a record defeat . My money is very much on the latter.

We don't sprint to the ball or the opposition players, we don't anticipate anything, were not fit, we're weak in possession how strong does Mane look compared to 6 ft plus Calvert Lewin. It's an absolute joke. Why didn't Keane slide to intercept the ball for the first goal. It's just woeful.

Martinez levels of apathy here.

tenor.gif

We’ve actually had 8 shots to their 5. Some of the chances that we had were really decent ... we’re just not clinical enough. If we can convert early, I think it would really make them nervous. However, our high line is plain suicide versus their speed merchants

Because we have a league one player upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.