Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to smile at some of the outlandish rumours some posters perpetrate herein this forum.
Walter White, the meth manufacturer has moved to Liverpool apparently lol...

Just praying we don't get hammered. Nothing wrong with setting up defensive and hard to beat, we're getting beat anyway, but a 4 or 5-0 would break this team, they took months to recover from the 1-0 last year.

I know this sounds odd but... I'd play Sigurdsson for this. He has the ability to put our only chance over 90 minutes in the top corner.

He'll be useless otherwise but the entire team will be regardless, so our only chance involves blind luck.

Play Iwobi, Richarlison and Kean. Go for match winners and pace. We may as well go for it and get battered 5-0 as much as tamely lose 2-0.
i think sigurdsson is absolute turnips but he does have a good record at the castle of doom

Say by some miracle we win, do peoples views on Silva change what with him possibly being the first Everton manager to win at Anfield in god knows how long.

I know it won't happen, but say it did...

Say by some miracle we win, do peoples views on Silva change what with him possibly being the first Everton manager to win at Anfield in god knows how long.

I know it won't happen, but say it did...

I think it would buy him until the end of the month.

If things went a bit better then he could survive.

It won't happen though.

I put a cheeky tenner on Everton, Spurs & Norwich all to win tonight at 104/1.

I've set an auto cash out at £300 as there's an outside chance all 3 might be leading at some point but no chance they'll all win at full-time.

auto cash our who offers this witchcraft?

Wish he was still involved with us in some form or another. He refused to kneel for them and always got stuck in. No wonder RS feared him. More grit and determination than the current squad, that's for sure.
He wouldn't let them bully us.. he was at them like a terrier especially in that Andy Johnson derby at Goodison. They hated him... always a good sign :D

My first anfield derby was the big sam cup game a few years ago. Weird night, saw a fellow blue get hit by a car, fly about 10 feet in the air, he got straight up and went into the pub like nothing happened lol

I remember ademola lookman have a cracking game that day. Just generally hoping for a bit of fight today as sad as that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.