Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see what way he wants us to play.
Players are as confused as us.
They are still sh1tbags though.
Time for him to move on, he doesn't have a clue.
7 goals scored tonight and not a flicker of emotion from him for any of them despite the fact we scored two of them.
No emotion when we score,
no emotion when we concede,
a total emotionless fridge

FFS......just get in the car and guess what song's on the radio? Its like fans are cursed from a former life or something!

7 goals scored tonight and not a flicker of emotion from him for any of them despite the fact we scored two of them.

to be fair mate he is a beaten man. Should have gonegames ago but he has been dragged through to this tonight. He looks absolutely broken. While he has big responsibility.Sunday and tonight is also on the board.

to be fair mate he is a beaten man. Should have gonegames ago but he has been dragged through to this tonight. He looks absolutely broken. While he has big responsibility.Sunday and tonight is also on the board.

The board have really dug a hole for themselves here. Now that we're in a December schedule from hell, they cant afford to sack him now and allow the new boss to get off to the guaranteed rough start..........no new manager coming whatever happens in the short turn you'd have to think!

The board have really dug a hole for themselves here. Now that we're in a December schedule from hell, they cant afford to sack him now and allow the new boss to get off to the guaranteed rough start..........no new manager coming whatever happens in the short turn you'd have to think!

typo: manager bounce

To be fair, he has shown a lot of emotion when we score. The guy isnt right for the job but cant doubt his commitment.

To be fair, he has shown a lot of emotion when we score. The guy isnt right for the job but cant doubt his commitment.

yeah a broken man now it seems but see my post above for the hole the board have dug for themselves......no good scenario right now in terms of changing him!

I refuse to watch any game involving them (I was one of the few on here who didn’t put myself through the torture of watching them in the CL final), and I didn’t see the game live tonight, but having just watched the highlights on MOTD (purely because I wanna see the end of Silva’s reign) Van Dijk should have been off and it should have been a pen, and that was when the score was at 2-1. So, a pen to make it 2-2 against 10 men...Van Dijk would also have missed 3 games for a straight red.

No question Liverpool were miles better, and were so without five regular starters such is the gulf in quality between the two teams, but that one incident was massive in the game. The ref got it wrong by thinking Van Dijk couldn’t have made an error, but why VAR wasn’t used I have no idea.

I think a straight red and a 3 match ban is for violent conduct though. Not sure of the rules these days as in terms of what is violent conduct. It was deffo a pen though .

I refuse to watch any game involving them (I was one of the few on here who didn’t put myself through the torture of watching them in the CL final), and I didn’t see the game live tonight, but having just watched the highlights on MOTD (purely because I wanna see the end of Silva’s reign) Van Dijk should have been off and it should have been a pen, and that was when the score was at 2-1. So, a pen to make it 2-2 against 10 men...Van Dijk would also have missed 3 games for a straight red.

No question Liverpool were miles better, and were so without five regular starters such is the gulf in quality between the two teams, but that one incident was massive in the game. The ref got it wrong by thinking Van Dijk couldn’t have made an error, but why VAR wasn’t used I have no idea.
It might have turned things, but you know how it is. If it had been the other way around, then yes, automatic pen for them and a red card for us. Unfortunately, we need more than a bit of luck or VAR to get us out of this mess... but wouldn't mind if we could just get a fraction of the good fortune they seem to be blessed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.