Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The game is really open, we have had them rattled in this half, the scoreline doesn’t really reflect the game. Liverpool fans would have breathed a huge sigh of relief with that 3rd goal because we had them on the ropes.

I take the point and defensively we might have done better on the 2nd but we’ve limited their chances, the 1st and 3rd were two pieces of exceptional quality. Can’t be too disappointed with the performance thus far, they’ve just been clinical with the 3 chances they’ve had.
Yeah that is football to quote a previously sacked manager.

We need to score 3 more goals to win this game with 45 minutes to do it. We have scored 15 all season.

Unless liverpool have scored top corner goals from 35 yards out 3 times then a back 5 conceding 3 is poor football. That is why defensive teams are hard to break down, our 5 have been broken down 3 times already.

I know it feels like i am repeating the same point but coneding 3 is not playing well

Everton are not only being torn apart by Liverpool - they are all falling out with each other.
Mason Holgate and Djibril Sidibe, along with Tom Davies and Michael Keane, were at it after Liverpool's second goal and there were further words among several players after Origi struck again.

I think the 3 lads were telling Keane he's frackin useless

Status
Not open for further replies.