Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I'm missing this because of work and will be forced to find out the outcome by checking BBC sport on my phone as soon as it finishes.

Can actually see it being an a very cagey and none risk taking game - I'm gonna go for 0 - 0

My heart aches for you my friend. You deserve an Everton victory.

well in, nervous for this one. an odd mix of anxiety with our injuries and hope at how our midfield and Lukaku can do "show us on the doll where the bad men touched you" things to their defense.

almost seems more of an Erby... D optional.

4-3 us.

What's with the Crosby reference? Thought Crosby was 'sound' on your 'find out if you're a wool map'?

I'm all for the standard chico stereotype like, but not when it concerns an area of Merseyside that has thousands of blues! Surely you could have picked a better place to stereotype the kopite glory hunters? It's not even an accurate stereotype, ffs - I spent the first 21 years of my life in the Crosby/Thornton area. All of those years were spent on a council estate.

Soz chico, just saying like :p

What's with the Crosby reference? Thought Crosby was 'sound' on your 'find out if you're a wool map'?

I'm all for the standard chico stereotype like, but not when it concerns an area of Merseyside that has thousands of blues! Surely you could have picked a better place to stereotype the kopite glory hunters? It's not even an accurate stereotype, ffs - I spent the first 21 years of my life in the Crosby/Thornton area. All of those years were spent on a council estate.

Pah, good point. I should have went for Blundellsands ffs.

Apologies to you and the good people of Crosby. Everyone knows that Crosby was middle class until 1993. Poor research on my behalf it has to be said.

Crosby gets off lightly when compared to areas of outstanding natural beauty like the Wirral.

How will they actually line up? Would they actually risk 2v3 in midfield to get Suarez and Sturridge up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.