Liverpool Echo Combined Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why run the piece if it is basically Liverpool FC other than to gloat or supply RS fans ammunition to crack one off in their mothers box rooms - totally pointless journalism
That's exactly what it is, just to say Our team is is miles better than yours. An unashamedly, ridiculous piece of rs media journalism. What next, who's got the shinier teeth?

That's exactly what it is, just to say Our team is is miles better than yours. An unashamedly, ridiculous piece of rs media journalism. What next, who's got the shinier teeth?
Did they include managers? as I think we have a case there...

Fully expecting a special on who's got the biggest dad's between us and them in the new year...

Why would my local paper go to this length to piss me off this much.
why have a combined team and not pick anyone from Everton. Why go to that effort to rub our noses in it?
It beggars belief.

We’ve been absolutely rubbish over the last year and the evil monstrosity club have won the champions league and world club championship and running away with the league.

Can’t really complain
I think every Everton fan would agree. The point is the rs rag is just having a dig at us once again. There's no reason to have this combined? team when they clearly know no Everton player would be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.