Liverpool Echo Combined Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s correct, just grossly stupid....
It's not correct.

The amount of self-loathing Evertonians is astounding. Their media have got you like a whipped pup covering up in order to avoid the next blow.

That lot beat Spurs in a cup final and have had a VAR system handing them a massive title lead. Look at the utter tripe in that team: Matip, Henderson the over rated rat faced gutter snipe Robertson.

It's not Sacchi's Milan, FFS.

It's not correct.

The amount of self-loathing Evertonians is astounding. Their media have got you like a whipped pup covering up in order to avoid the next blow.

That lot beat Spurs in a cup final and have had a VAR system handing them a massive title lead. Look at the utter tripe in that team: Matip, Henderson the over rated rat faced gutter snipe Robertson.

I love a good laugh, many thanks for this one......

It's not correct.

To a degree, but name one of our players who would get in their side.....

I reckon Davek is on PEDs (or something else!). His performance in this thread has been outstanding. And to think there quite a few that have him on ignore as he does tend to get a bit repetitive. They don’t know what they’re missing. I think he’s ace.

Pickford isn't better than the rs goalie, infact there's a good number of keepers better than him in the legaue. I expect Don Carlo to replace him in the summer
No he wont sell him. He will tell him to behave and focus on being a gk and not the class clown. Noticeable difference v Barcodes. Ive no doubt that was management telling him to behave and focus.

We've just been beaten by their kids.

And to think we've a few beauts earlier in this thread up in arms just because Prentice didn't pick some of our players in his combined Blues and reds team of 2019.

Given the evidence of today, how many of our first team would even get in their second choice eleven??

Status
Not open for further replies.