Liverpool Echo Combined Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one would have noticed if they didn’t do one.
This way they have caused extreme offence
You think Liverpool fans wouldn’t have noticed? Wouldn’t have been all over twitter saying where’s that team of the year you always do knowing full well why it hadn’t been done? Ok mate, I’m sure you’re right.

I think every Everton fan would agree. The point is the rs rag is just having a dig at us once again. There's no reason to have this combined? team when they clearly know no Everton player would be in it.

True but the echo has always been a RS rag, I haven’t read it for years now and wouldn’t wash my car with it as it would ruin the paint job.

Most blues will ignore that paper anyway

You think Liverpool fans wouldn’t have noticed? Wouldn’t have been all over twitter saying where’s that team of the year you always do knowing full well why it hadn’t been done? Ok mate, I’m sure you’re right.
No one would have noticed.

For the life of me I'll never understand why any blue, or anyone with common sense for that matter, would give the E**O a second of their time. Its a vile publication that is the local equivalent of the S*N. It caters to Kopites who would struggle to spell their own name without a spell checker and out of towners. When its not licking the arse of the RS or putting us down (with a very occasional and patronising pat on the head) they drag the reputation of this city through the mud. To read that filth you'd think this city was a hell hole. It also provides cutting edge journalism on such hot topics as what dress Holly Willoughby wore on her tv show or which wags don't like each other.

The supposed Liverpool E**O doesn't even provide jobs or get printed and written in the city it supposedly represents anymore having relocated to Manchester. Do yourselves a favour and boycott this disgusting little rag and urge everyone you know to do likewise. Don't follow them on social media or anything. The sooner that glorified comic dies the better. :mad:

Mr Impartial.

You're sooo much more balanced than us mere mortals who actually react tribally.
I’m fuming that there’s none of our players in there.

But my frustration isn’t with the people who wrote the (fairly accurate, let’s be honest) article.

I don’t have a problem with This being an LFC discussion, but why throw a Diarrhoea bomb on Everton pages.
I makes no sense, other than they really dont care.
I hope someone from the club gives him the hairdryer treatment. He should be excluded from the club for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.