Liverpool 1-1 Everton [FA Cup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get another because I was looking at the Sky Bet odds yesterday, thought about having a fiver on Joleon first scorer and 1-0 to us at 150-1 .......and then forgot to do it! :(

Still, better 1-0 than 1-1 ;)

Castillo looks like a player who hasnt played at this level for a while, but he is doing a good defensive job while his distribution has been poor.

Seriously though, 1 up at half time and you guys are complaining.

We arent Barca.

I aint complaining, i just think the lads been poor, not this fault, he needs games, doesnt come overnight this Prem thingy.

the [Poor language removed] were throwing everything at us in those last 5 minutes !!

the first 10 in the next half are soooo important.i just hope we dont let a silly early goal in.

i think we have been playing well enough in parts and defending very very well its just a shame we cant be going in 2 up.
the midfeild seems a bit erratic , castillo and neville cant seem to sort out whos picking up who.

osmans and castillos passing needs to improove.

the ref and linesmen are giving liverpool every chance to come back into this and giving us nothing. pienarr should have got a pen and atleast 4 extra freekicks.

coyb !!!!

Even if we concede, we still have something to defend.

That was vital about the first goal.

If we condeded early, I would have feared the worst. Hopefully we dont concede early in the second half.

Castillo will get subbed he can't keep up.

Jags absolutley marvellous.

Anichebe playing heart out. He is having a great first half.

Thank god for Moyes seeing Lescott and wraping him up for us. What a bargain.

Raffa looks pissed. I don't care if we have been out passed or not holding the ball time wise the pressure is on them to get two in this half.

McManaman and Fowler seem gutted. Fuming about Cahill not being marked.

Fowler: "Cahill doesnt even do anything good to make himself space" What a daft thing to say.

Carragher booked for dissent. He was kicking off at Bennett for Howards timewasting.

We should complain more often, watch Bennett bend over backwards for them now.

Respect the ref campaign? Should have sent him off???

Status
Not open for further replies.