Little Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
Does anyone see a place in the team for Ossie?

85% of the time he is playing for us, he is dire. Stray passes, runs into walls, can't tackle gets pushed off the ball too easily.

But in the 15% he plays well, he plays WELL (see Larissa goal)

But I just don't see him fitting into the team when we are fully kitted out and fit.

Anyone agree?

Osman is a dead man walking . He was never good enough . He comes from a place in time when Mediocre was good enough . Alas for him that phase has been and gone and now he looks what he his . NOT GOOD ENOUGH .

Think more and more Evertonians are starting to come to this conclusion.

Cracking squad player but not good enough to command a starting place.

In his defence, he isn't a right winger - add to the fact that he doesn't have the support in Hibbert.

In the team - no! Squad - yes!

Lets see how Billy settles!

Just never had the strength to be the really great player his techniuqe and ability deserve.

Think more and more Evertonians are starting to come to this conclusion.

Cracking squad player but not good enough to command a starting place.

In his defence, he isn't a right winger - add to the fact that he doesn't have the support in Hibbert.

Its just quite simple to me really.

As Dylan said, when he does play well he is a great little player but when he doesn't play well he hasn't got anything to his game to make him worth being on the pitch.

I feel sorry for him at the moment though ebcause he is being played out of position, and its Moyes who has to take the blame for that not Leon. Say what you want about him but he does try and puts plenty of effort into it instead of sulking.

Unless he plays in centre mid he is nothing more than a good squad player. Selling him would be ridiculous but so is playing him constantly on the right.

He was really awful today, never rated him. Looking forward to Bily settling in and replacing him.;)

Osman would be better served more cental, and probably has been playing out of position for too long.
He is a gifted player, but can't get in the game enough in that wide position and Moyes knows it all too well, yet has done little about it really in his time here.
To be fair to Ozzie, he gets a lot of stick, and I'm not innocent where that's concerned, but it's time Moyes sorted the right side out once and for all.
Hibbert we can live with, as he often plays well, but right mid being weak we can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.