[LISTEN] The 'lowdown' on Henry Onyekuru and the future of Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone sum up what was said

...basically discussing the type of player Onyekuru is. The Belgian reporter says Onyekuru is an exciting talent with the full skill set but he needs to produce at Anderlecht next season. If he does we could have some player on our hands.

Poor Adam struggled with his pronunciation of Onyekuru and more bizarrely Belgium. He seems to think Belgium is actually Baljum, but maybe we've all got it wrong. Nice one Adam, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
...basically discussing the type of player Onyekuru is. The Belgian reporter says Onyekuru is an exciting talent with the full skill set but he needs to produce at Feyenoord next season. If he does we could have some player on our hands.

Poor Adam struggled with his pronunciation of Onyekuru and more bizarrely Belgium. He seems to think Belgium is actually Baljum, but maybe we've all got it wrong. Nice one Adam, keep up the good work.
Anderlecht mate ;)

Ha-ha. I've just listened to it back and I have no idea why this is being flagged up so much. Like, normally, if someone points something out that I say that's wrong on these I'll go back and be like "yeah, you've got a point I'm chatting nonsense there" or whatever but I've literally spoken to about 6 or 7 people at work today and not one person has said "you're pronouncing that wrong". Not sure if it's a regional thing or what but I'm genuinely utterly bemused tbh. Thanks for listening though, Eggs.

Ha-ha. I've just listened to it back and I have no idea why this is being flagged up so much. Like, normally, if someone points something out that I say that's wrong on these I'll go back and be like "yeah, you've got a point I'm chatting nonsense there" or whatever but I've literally spoken to about 6 or 7 people at work today and not one person has said "you're pronouncing that wrong". Not sure if it's a regional thing or what but I'm genuinely utterly bemused tbh. Thanks for listening though, Eggs.

..it was a good interview, Adam. Well worth a listen and a useful insight, particularly on Onyekuru.

Status
Not open for further replies.