Lincoln city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have their fans always come across as total simpletons ? A few on banter pages on FB and they go on like they’re a sleeping giant not a club that averaged 2/4k for the best part of its history in the lower reaches

If we sack Ross I’d want their manager

Ross?

Both are true, don't see the problem.
We have to make this priority, so point one is right.

Point two, well we might if we go in with a week team, for me play the best team we have, after 2 games so far in the league this seaosn we dont look a full on setttled side apart from at the back. Its another game to help them gel
We are a premier League team full of internationals . We have spent more on Kean than it would cost to buy Lincoln city entire club.

I'm sorry but if Lincoln in round 2 is any sort of a worry to us then there is zero chance of us winning the whole thing.

We should have the attitude of how many are we going to score , not be fearful of them!

We are a premier League team full of internationals . We have spent more on Kean than it would cost to buy Lincoln city entire club.

I'm sorry but if Lincoln in round 2 is any sort of a worry to us then there is zero chance of us winning the whole thing.

We should have the attitude of how many are we going to score , not be fearful of them!
Taking these teams lightly is why we've never won the league cup

Yeah but no, strong team, game to bed after 55 minutes, give some other players a chance.

Unless we go into this tournament from game one with a winning mentality we dont stand a chance. The history of the comp is full of games where a side that should of been strong enough to win have gone out.

Weird this, no ones saying Lincoln
No it isn’t at all.
Of course it is. Playing 2nd choice players evens the playing field against these teams, that's not saying Lincoln or any other lesser teams who've knocked us out down the years are boss, its saying play our strongest team and take no chances. Don't see what's hard to see about that, we haven't won a trophy for 25 years ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.