Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Marco, take these two things away:

1) second straight match where we’ve looked more dangerous after a change in formation.

2) Calvert Lewin CAN be effective, but only from the bench as a 70th minute sub against a tired defense.

Its a matter of choice actually. Grammatically both are correct. I just knew someone would pick that up! Well done!;)

Splelt it wrong or wrongly? The English language is beautiful and has so many variations. With my rarely worn(these days) literary editing/proof reading hat on I recently spotted 'midwifes' in a book title...this should of course be 'midwives'(in the context of the book) Hey Ho !

I know Digne was clearly MotM but I voted Pickford for running the length of the pitch to throttle that Imps player for no apparent reason :D Also for that brilliant pass (almost an assist) to Kean, when he smashed the post.

Lincoln were very clever from the start to target Sidibe he got caught out several times in the first half but looked alright going forward. Looked a bit more composed in the second half nothing special but I don't think we will be seeing much of him this season unless Coleman gets injured.

Youre usual nonsense,but we're used to it by now. By the way, I don't think your one of our American brothers, so could you please spell 'defence' the way it should be spelt? :)

Isn't spelt a grain or have you spelled it wrong.
I think Steve is correct in his spelling of spelt,not sure he is correct in the use of the word "your"
I would have thought it should have been you're as in you are. lol

I think Steve is correct in his spelling of spelt,not sure he is correct in the use of the word "your"
I would have thought it should have been you're as in you are. lol

Quite right. That's why I've more or less given up touting for proof reading jobs, and wait to be asked. Mind you at 78 I'm allowed to cherry pick.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.