Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salford gimp letting off a bit of sub footy league fume. Let him lads it's all he's got.

Digne obviously. But I voted for Iwobi, as he was written off by most before he ever played for us and he was also boss tonight. As was Delph, Sidibe grew into the game, Siggy not bad, Moise Kean promising, Schneids OK.

Not bad, could do better but have to remember it was Lincoln, home, who were obviously totally up for it so a sticky hurdle successfully navigated.

Watch as now get drawn at either the Etihad or The Pit next round!

Nearly put the remote through the telly at 21 seconds but it was all Everton, had the chances to put that to bed well earlier but good performance from the blues, and good to see them have a bit of fight in them for the game and eachother, Everton will be the death of me though

Thought we played ok,basically ran the game as you would expect, though we never like to do things the easy way,Digne as MOTM but thought the new lads done well,Kean is a winner there was a moment in the 1st half when Lincoln got a throw deep in their half,Everton start trundling back and he was screaming for them to move back up the pitch,Sidney looks comfortable and Iwobi once he gets going will be a welcome addition,nice to see goals and a bit of fight for the 1st time

Their manager: “I’m glad Everton brought the team they did shows the respect they gave us”

No mate. If we played a weak team the fans would’ve actually lynched the manager lol

Status
Not open for further replies.