Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still fuming at that,he said it again about 2 minutes later that it’s was a banker home win
Tbh, the only way Sherwoods media career would take off is if somebody needs a pound shop Danny Dyer.

Clinton Morrison was hilarious though. In the same breath as saying Liverpool have suffered due to injuries, says we will have Allan back from injury, DCL is back from injury and Rodriguez has been in and out due to injuries!!!

30 years ago today..

FFS

Kenny Dalglish after that match ended.

tenor.gif

No matter what happens today we won't be surprised. Every thing that could go wrong has happened in this fixture already.
Trying to talk myself out of watching it.
Lockdown and a storm isn't giving many more options . But I hate the game.
I think I'll skip it.
We all say this I do. Then we watch it then we all know what comes next. It’s pure simple but the club and team never get it. I’d you want to win then you must out run out work and want it more. You must also be smart. They will dive they will kick to get a reaction then crowd the ref. Be brave if we lose but every player has gave it there all then I’m fine with that. I will still be angry that we lost, but what more can we ask. To many times we have gone there just to make the number up. If I was Carlo before the match I would show all the players the crap that us as club, as a fan base and as players what the media think of you all. Show them what klopp said that’s it’s embarrassing to be in same points as us, then Carlo look at every player in the eye and tell them get your ass out there and prove them wrong. Just don’t do it for the club and fans but do it for yourselves your bloody men.
And ref do us a favour and just call the game down the middle that’s all we ask be fair. Coyb

Well like always in a derby match I feel a mixture of hope, confidence, fear and loathing!!
Last few games have included real signs of promise and absolute garbage in equal measure so it is clear that things might go really badly but there is a decent chance we might play well. If the latter happens it will be how productive we are with our chances or how sloppy when they get theirs.
But the main thing for me will be whether we show up and get stuck in, move the ball forward swiftly and confidently. Like they believe the RS are nothing special and that they are lucky to be on the same pitch as us, not the other way around.
Tippy tappy around the half way line, safe passes to defenders and keeper will see the RS dominate and the inevitable happen. Harry them, force them into errors and get the ball as far away from their attackers as possible. Then we could certainly get something out of the game.
And if there is some adversity or things not going well, blooming well try harder, don’t give up, get your heads up and chests out!!! Come on Everton these are s£&£&:the!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.