Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember this

I saw the sky sports Merseyside red cards reel and tbh most of the ones that have come our way have been an absolute joke. Rodwell, Pienaar got one for jumping for a header, Hibbert on Gerrard, even Richarlison’s in the last derby was harsh he was pulling out of it and didn’t even connect with his studs. Then you see the likes of Kuyt’s Kung Fu kick, Suarez on Distin and Mirallas, Alexander Arnold stamping on half the team, Robertson kicking out at Mina. The officiating in this fixture has been unbelievably one sided yet they still had the temerity to loan about Pickford actually getting away with one. One in about 20 years went against them and they’ve had a year long PR campaign about it.

Tim Sherwood is a bad kopite bell who shamelessly wants a media career so much because he was so tragic at management that he’ll sell his souls to the Liverpool FC media machine for a job.
Tim Sherwood is a bad kopite bell who shamelessly wants a media career so much because he was so tragic at management that he’ll sell his souls to the Liverpool FC media machine for a job.
I am still fuming at that,he said it again about 2 minutes later that it’s was a banker home win

As bad as our record is against them. I would never give any lurking reds, the satisfaction of thinking, that we're beaten before kick off. Our bad record against this crowd is well documented. But we have to win a derby at some point, and hopefully that will be this evening. UTFT and eff the rs!

Status
Not open for further replies.