Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll have to exploit them being terrible at the back, especially the full backs, I’d play King as well as DCL and Richarlison and play through the channels, much better conceding possession in their half as we can’t keep it in our own,
Having said that we’ll get webbed no doubt, 3/1 if we’re lucky.

3-0 loss. I'm feeling completely indifferent about this game, you just know the inevitable is going to happen and they're going to score early then score a couple of more. Doubt we will even have a shot.

Come on blues . A nice win , and the ball to hit the rat Robertson square in the mush at some point . Horrendeson to do his hard man act , only to turn into a quivering wreck as he spots Dunc glaring at him .

And , as an aside , how many times during the game will Klopp Cam come into operation ?

We’ll have to exploit them being terrible at the back, especially the full backs, I’d play King as well as DCL and Richarlison and play through the channels, much better conceding possession in their half as we can’t keep it in our own,

I like the idea of them three playing together against these. We need something different...

3-B5-B81-EB-6-BE8-4-ACA-862-A-BA958-C977-C71.jpg

Those ads tho :/

aren’t these type of adverts based on your search history ? you big bad kopite :p

Savage mauling coming. They will be right up for this with an extra dose of steroids. They want payback and I don’t trust our delicate little petals to front up and take them on.

Man if their full backs are terrible I'd hate to think what other Premier League fans think about our options for right back. It's that bad I'm almost pining for Tony Hibbert or Terry Phelan to return.

Hope he kept Allan and DCL out for this weekend, and he is going to launch sigurdshite into the sun so we never have to see him ruin our football team anymore.

Saying that he will prob be captain Vs murderpool, and play the full 90 again doing bugger all as usual.

Sir Jordan the virgin slayer has to start.

Cmon Blues - shock me in a good way for once, and turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.