Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are very vulnerable if we get at them but I simply don't trust us to have the balls to do it, as per nearly every trip to that place I can remember in the last 20 years.

Please prove me wrong Everton.

aren’t these type of adverts based on your search history ? you big bad kopite :p

Rumbled
BpQDF0s.gif

....Richarlison coming into form at the right time, he can cause them a few problems playing centrally.
Spot on @Eggs . Their defence is grim, and if we get at them we can more than cause them a few problems, we can come away with all three points.
If they don't score early, they have no plan B and they lose their only plan i.e. kick and rush.
We can nick this with an 83minute tap in as their defence will be 'all at sea'.
Lest we forget, this shower had 7 worked up them by The Vile the game before we played them with VVD in their side, and they are much wore off now without the lump of lard.
KTF.

These are very vulnerable if we get at them but I simply don't trust us to have the balls to do it, as per nearly every trip to that place I can remember in the last 20 years.

Please prove me wrong Everton.

Apart from City no one has beaten Liverpool by getting at them. First things first we need to defend properly then take our chances whenever they present themselves. The idea we can turn up and go to toe to toe with them is a sure way to have us on the end of another Anfield defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.