Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5JF0.gif

We'll start quite well have a little go at them,couple of half chances muffed, they'll score from literally their first attack,we then fold,go on Everton,prove me wrong.....please.

Obvious result feels like a draw with two teams struggling.

Ultimately it will satisfy no-one - it won't be enough for the Carlo is a genius believers to say the tide has turned and the fume merchants won't get the ammunition for the Carlo firing squad.

The debate rages on!

Pickford for the bants
Godfrey to man mark Mane - Holdgate (gulp) - Keane - Digne
Doucoure - Allan - Gomes
Jameth - DCL - Richy
Just go back to what worked in those first seven or eight games please

Is Andre available?

I'll be incredibly surprised if Allison even has to make more saves than they score actual goals.

4-1 to them.

There are literally no reasons to be confident at all. Their first choice strikeforce is fully fit and firing again, even showboating in the last few games to score some crackers. All they have is two injuries at centre back, but they have more than enough in reserve to plug that gap by just attacking us. For them, attack genuinely is the best form of defence.

We will be without DCL, Allan and Mina, and have a calamity of a goalkeeper between the sticks and a load of out-of-form players and a central striker that has scored 3 in about 20 games.

I think they can afford to play Shaqiri and Origi and still comfortably waltz to a victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.