Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still reading about him but I'm starting to understand why he is a legend. Now if only James could become one of our legends too :)

Living in Liverpool in the 1960's was just amazing.

With the football, Beatles, and other stuff, it just felt like the centre of the world.

Jobs were plentiful, and working class life felt optimistic after WW2 and the austerity of the 1950's.

Everton's glamour and class were the icing on the cake.

I'm sorry lot's of you young gunslingers were not alive to experience it all.

I noticed several people were having a hard time walking the match too nerve wrecking but at least all these nervousness ended well. How nice that your kid has become a big fan, my daughter told me yesterday that she is glad I like football because she doesn't :(

Daughters hey... anything to be otherwise! Give her her time.. she just needs to find her own James lol ...

Living in Liverpool in the 1960's was just amazing.

With the football, Beatles, and other stuff, it just felt like the centre of the world.

Jobs were plentiful, and working class life felt optimistic after WW2 and the austerity of the 1950's.

Everton's glamour and class were the icing on the cake.

I'm sorry lot's of you young gunslingers were not alive to experience it all.
Sounds like an amazing place to be during that era. Too bad for the young gunslingers (just learned a new term lol ) and lucky you that you were able to experience it.

Btw, I absolutely love the Beatles :)

Our first win against that crowd since 2010, and our first win at that kip since 1999. Im just relieved that this hoodoo, that lot have had over us has been buried this evening. It's that extra bit satisfying putting manners on them, when you take into account the way their fans behaved last summer. The city is blue this evening, mind you it always has been royal blue, and it always will be. :) Eff off back to Norway, and in @BHvisitor case eff off back to Brighton, the city's all ours. :D
Interesting post given that you're from Cork.

Status
Not open for further replies.