Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My dear beloved Mum's funeral was this morning. Reunited with my Dad and brother up above, they have already started to weave their magic.

She bought me my first full Everton kit around 1970 and sewed a no.8 on for my hero!!

The future is looking bright!! ❤
Feel for you mate my dad died 10 years ago and I'm certain he's looking down with a massive smile on his face

How are we ?

9CF4BCA8-3E31-4625-B0D4-439F3B0EB0D1.jpeg

Finally, a performance and a result from us at the pit. Great to finally get that monkey off our back. I gave Davies MOTM but could just as easily have voted for Keane or Pickford, all players that I have been disappointed with in the not too distant past. If we can put that level of effort in against every team, we'll do well.
as an ex midfielder myself, I see lots of great stuff Davies does, he's available to take a pass, even if its really tight, he looks to pass or driver forwards, his positional sense is good, he tracks his man, the kind of player you really miss when he isn't there. MOM for me was Pickford,

My dear beloved Mum's funeral was this morning. Reunited with my Dad and brother up above, they have already started to weave their magic.

She bought me my first full Everton kit around 1970 and sewed a no.8 on for my hero!!

The future is looking bright!! ❤
I lost my Grandmother last month and her oldest son/my uncle has been a Toffee since ever he was a toddler. He converted me to being a supporter of this club and she once bought him an Everton mug which he still has today.

God bless your mum and family. They were up there today working their magic. The future is bright for this football club and Covid being over.

Status
Not open for further replies.