Lets make up a new manager rumour and see do any Sky Sports reporters tweet it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Floyd Mayweather acting shifty around the Dixie Dean statue early this morning. I'm not sure if it meant anything, but he kept yelling "can't wait until the 'Money Mayweather Arena' is announced".

Agent friend has just confirmed Coleman has been in talks to step up as Player / Coach until season end.

Boa Morte and the rest of the staff will stay in place with Ferguson taking on a bigger role at the club.

EDIT: Wrong thread

I'm working up in the north east this week. The talk here this morning is that Steve Bruce didn't travel back with the team last night because he had a meeting in L4. More as I get it.

....Jeremy Corbyn looking for a new challenge and has contacted Moshiri. He says he knows nothing about football, but he’s also useless at politics but that hasn’t stopped him running the Labour Party.

Jamie Carragher on sky last night is the best summary I have seen. If anyone hasn't seen it, search it on Twitter or I can send a link. Its 4 minutes and he talks a lot of sense

....Jeremy Corbyn looking for a new challenge and has contacted Moshiri. He says he knows nothing about football, but he’s also useless at politics but that hasn’t stopped him running the Labour Party.

“Sacked in the morning...”.....

Status
Not open for further replies.