lethargic fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having gone a few issues myself mate the last couple of months (hard to talk about them to anyone) I know where you're coming from.
Sorry to hear it mate. Easier said than done, I know, but definitely worth taking a deep breath and reminding yourself it’s just a game. Last thing anyone suffering in that way needs is Everton adding insult to injury!

We've been ground down since the early 90s so for people my age (37) it's basically just Everton THAT with everything we do, we've never failed to disappoint in my life appart from 95 (whoopee)

Us getting Rafael is just another day in the long running joke of supporting Everton, nevermind the crap from the 90s/00s/10s we now have a billionaire owner but we're restricted because we wasted half a billion pound signing garbage, one of which is not even allowed to play for us for allegedly being a nonce

Do I have high hopes for this season, nar, not at all

Could well be right mate, the reason she said she was baulking was because the XL large speedo's I had on were too small...o_O

61d0232a717307a150176b88bc925b71.jpg

Sorry to hear it mate. Easier said than done, I know, but definitely worth taking a deep breath and reminding yourself it’s just a game. Last thing anyone suffering in that way needs is Everton adding insult to injury!

Tried all the deep breathe's mate, just find myself for no reason crying, the missus just says I need to get a grip because I'm a hairy arsed man, no matter what though I just can't keep it in. not because of Everton but just in general.

Why are so many of our fans lethargic to everything we do as a club, we do this, we do that, we always just shrug our shoulders. We make crap signings and all of a sudden they make sense (well to some)...and the biggest one is the club signing a fat Spanish RS pig and yet we have 'EVERTON FANS' defending him to the hilt, don't figure...by the way, Benitez is just the last in the list of us just shrugging our shoulders...
I mean, it's just pro sports in the end. If we win, we win, if we lose, we lose. Getting worked up over it is so weird to me.

We've been ground down since the early 90s so for people my age (37) it's basically just Everton THAT with everything we do, we've never failed to disappoint in my life appart from 95 (whoopee)

Us getting Rafael is just another day in the long running joke of supporting Everton, nevermind the crap from the 90s/00s/10s we now have a billionaire owner but we're restricted because we wasted half a billion pound signing garbage, one of which is not even allowed to play for us for allegedly being a nonce

Do I have high hopes for this season, nar, not at all
I do try not to get downhearted but when you put it like that...

Why are so many of our fans lethargic to everything we do as a club, we do this, we do that, we always just shrug our shoulders. We make crap signings and all of a sudden they make sense (well to some)...and the biggest one is the club signing a fat Spanish RS pig and yet we have 'EVERTON FANS' defending him to the hilt, don't figure...by the way, Benitez is just the last in the list of us just shrugging our shoulders...
'A Football Club' in - "pretends to care about the fans opinion but doesn't really give a fig" Shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.