lethargic fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been stagnant for a long time. In our eyes we somehow thing we are still a top side but the game has passed us by esp over the last decade and we were not able to keep up. Koeman and his misfits ruined the best chance to start running. Carlo let slip the next best thing last year not through an improvement on our side but a big slip up of the teams who were ahead of us for last decade.

So it's a difficult time and there isnt much else to do but shrug. The stadium us the only exciting venture at present. Football wise we arent a woeful side. Just a mid table outfit. No better or worse than Southampton, wolves, westham etc averaging out the last decade.

We might think we are but supporters of other clubs put us in that bracket. Maybe at the top of it but still in the bracket. Shrugs*

I think people backing our new supreme leader (me included) are just trying to look on the brightside. The alternative is to fume at a situation that is unlikely to change for some time. I think we are forced to shrug our shoulders as currently the club is not interested in the fans opinion hence the signing of Benitez.

Just to defend our summer business - it should have been expected after Walsh and Brands have severely misspent our budget season after season. Until we get a more competent DOF in we just have to accept it for what it is. Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.