lethargic fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many of our fans lethargic to everything we do as a club, we do this, we do that, we always just shrug our shoulders. We make crap signings and all of a sudden they make sense (well to some)...and the biggest one is the club signing a fat Spanish RS pig and yet we have 'EVERTON FANS' defending him to the hilt, don't figure...by the way, Benitez is just the last in the list of us just shrugging our shoulders...

Last edited:

Conversely, I don’t understand why so many grown-ups let themselves get so riled up over something so relatively inconsequential. Just relax, guy.

We’re Evertonians. We’ve all put up with varying numbers of decades’ worth of madness already. This is what we signed up for.

Agree mate we have had so much crap over the years to and most stuff should be water of a Duck's back and we shouldn't be getting riled up but, Benitez becoming our manager is hardly relatively inconsequential.

Agree mate we have had so much crap over the years to and most stuff should be water of a Duck's back and we shouldn't be getting riled up but, Benitez becoming our manager is hardly relatively inconsequential.
I know for some people it’s far more important than it is to me, but I’d encourage you to pop over to the Depression & Mental Health thread and then consider how big a deal a fleeting (in the scheme of things) managerial appointment by a football club is.

I don’t intend to diminish the upset it might have caused some fans, I’d only ever encourage some perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.