Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey we're Everton,this sort of stuff has and always will happen to us,we go again,great opportunity for Garbutt or Oviedo now,anyhow another positive is although Bainsey has come back to form of late,he's needed a rest for a while now IMHO and hopefully will come back a refreshed and better player for the second half of the season,and push us on,by the way who'll be on pens now?

well i like that your positive Dario, im the opposite he's just come in form, has the most assists in the team he will be missed.
Brians going to be comping at the bit and Garbutt looked good in flashes pre season (hasnt garbutt just got back from injury?).
If anything the one thing i would say if distin is not starting he is the sort of guy i would have the bench!

Hey we're Everton,this sort of stuff has and always will happen to us,we go again,great opportunity for Garbutt or Oviedo now,anyhow another positive is although Bainsey has come back to form of late,he's needed a rest for a while now IMHO and hopefully will come back a refreshed and better player for the second half of the season,and push us on,by the way who'll be on pens now?

Romelu Menama Lukaku

@BenDinnery: Hodgson "It was a short training session. We'd had the warm-up & we were about to go into a game when he felt his hamstring" #EFC [1/2]
@BenDinnery: "[Baines] obviously felt something wasn't right, we'll have to wait until the experts do their analysis to see how bad it is" #EFC [2/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.