Leicester v Everton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Mick's been to too many aways and has got addicted to sniffing coke of other lad's rocks. lol

Can't wait for this, hopefully the excitement won't turn into a massive downer when this team gets announced at 14:00 on sat:

Howard, Hibbert, Jags, Distin, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Osman, Barkley, McGeady, Naismith.

I will cry so much. So much.

And then wind my neck in appropriately when we've won 3-0.

Can't wait for this, hopefully the excitement won't turn into a massive downer when this team gets announced at 14:00 on sat:

Howard, Hibbert, Jags, Distin, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Osman, Barkley, McGeady, Naismith.

tumblr_inline_mqxq1qmHHd1qz4rgp.gif

Would love us to start with and think we'd win 3-1 with;

Howard
Stones - Jags - Distin - Baines
McCarthy - Barry
McGeady - Barkley - Pienaar
Naismith

Lukaku to come on and bag one.

Besic to come on and ring someone's neck like Dunc on Freund...

Hi everyone;

Leicester fan here who is very much looking forward to the start of the season.
I genuinely hope you lot do well this season; you can't dislike Everton unless you're a red: gent of a manager, great fanbase and a quality side.

Having said this, I'm not exactly the most optimistic of Leicester fans but I can see this being a close game. I doubt many of you on here know a lot about our current squad so a couple to look out for: Riyad Mahrez (26) - tricky Algerian winger who dicked on Championship defences last year, will be interesting to see how the boy does against Baines and co. Danny Drinkwater (4) - our anchor and best player. Was a prem player playing in the championsip last year and if it weren't for Ings' goals he'd have been player of the season. Finally, Jamie Vardy (9) - a player we bought from the conference 2 years ago, had a stinker of a first season and then last year (apart from Drinkwater) was our stand out player. The boy is rapid, clever and is everything a defender hates playing against; a nuisance.

Our weaknesses lie at set pieces and our strength on the counter attack which is where I think we'll find some joy. We absolutely deserve our place in the Prem and were so much better than the Championship last year. Apart from Saturday I wish you the best of luck this season,

Up the foxes

I see Tubey is on there, how long do we give it before he's trying to moderate their forum?

If we changed the name of this forum while he's away he might not find his way back and they'll be stuck with him....

Oh and I hate to say it but I'm not expecting any points from this game......

If we changed the name of this forum while he's away he might not find his way back and they'll be stuck with him....

Yeah I get that feeling too, just think they won't turn up for some reason. I think I'd possibly even take a point now as long as they do turn up for Arsenal

What have I ever done to you mate?

Except be badly annoyed at your usage of ellipsis like but that's understandable.

Hi everyone;

I genuinely hope you lot do well this season; you can't dislike Everton unless you're a red: gent of a manager, great fanbase and a quality side.

Having said this, I'm not exactly the most optimistic of Leicester fans but I can see this being a close game. I doubt many of you on here know a lot about our current squad so a couple to look out for: Riyad Mahrez (26) - tricky Algerian winger who dicked on Championship defences last year, will be interesting to see how the boy does against Baines and co. Danny Drinkwater (4) - our anchor and best player. Was a prem player playing in the championsip last year and if it weren't for Ings' goals he'd have been player of the season. Finally, Jamie Vardy (9) - a player we bought from the conference 2 years ago, had a stinker of a first season and then last year (apart from Drinkwater) was our stand out player. The boy is rapid, clever and is everything a defender hates playing against; a nuisance.

Our weaknesses lie at set pieces and our strength on the counter attack which is where I think we'll find some joy. We absolutely deserve our place in the Prem and were so much better than the Championship last year. Apart from Saturday I wish you the best of luck this season,

Up the foxes

Thing is, if you try to counter us, you'll get battered. You have to come at us to get any joy, otherwise we'll impose our midfield early on and it's game over as we don't over commit going forward.

Agree with you on Mahrez, will be interesting to see him this year.

Hi everyone;

Up the foxes

It's ok mate cos we can't take a corner to save our lives.

Thing is, if you try to counter us, you'll get battered. You have to come at us to get any joy, otherwise we'll impose our midfield early on and it's game over as we don't over commit going forward.

Agree with you on Mahrez, will be interesting to see him this year.
obviously i dont know enough about evertons midfield to comment, even so, I believe that with our front 4 we can be a danger for any team - however its not exactly ideal that Albrighton and Knockaert are injured.

One thing I will say though is David Nugent is a toffee so he will be very very fired up for this one.

I'm not bothered what score it is as long as we have the most possession, how pretty does it look?!

No offence to Leicester but I think we'll win untroubled. He will probably start with Naisy upfront and this is the type of team he loves playing against. Plus Rom coming off the bench when they're are knackered is gonna be boss.

Hope Leicester stay up though, I'm based not too far from there so I can get to the away fixture pretty easily.

I'm not bothered what score it is as long as we have the most possession, how pretty does it look?!

No offence to Leicester but I think we'll win untroubled. He will probably start with Naisy upfront and this is the type of team he loves playing against. Plus Rom coming off the bench when they're are knackered is gonna be boss.

Hope Leicester stay up though, I'm based not too far from there so I can get to the away fixture pretty easily.
You may win but I highly doubt it will be untroubled. We're not that sort of team

Status
Not open for further replies.