Match Thread Leicester City v Everton (Wednesday 16 December 18:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s great that tonight and against Chelsea, there were several contenders for MOTM, just like there was at the start of the season. While in the minority, I went with Keane, I thought the way in which he dealt with everything that came to him, he dealt with superbly and had an assured look about him tonight, as well as keeping Vardy quiet all night. He edged my vote ahead of Doucoure, who had his best game in a while for us and really stepped up when Allan went off injured, who I think there’s no doubt would’ve been a lot of fans pick for MOTM if he doesn’t get that injury. He’ll be a big miss for however long he’s been out for.

...I like welcome having posters on from other clubs, it gives me an opportunity to say i’m so old I played at Filbert Street. Never managed to score a goal there, but did score at a place called Enderby Town which I recall is in the area.
You scored Eggs but did your team win?

It’s great that tonight and against Chelsea, there were several contenders for MOTM, just like there was at the start of the season. While in the minority, I went with Keane, I thought the way in which he dealt with everything that came to him, he dealt with superbly and had an assured look about him tonight, as well as keeping Vardy quiet all night. He edged my vote ahead of Doucoure, who had his best game in a while for us and really stepped up when Allan went off injured, who I think there’s no doubt would’ve been a lot of fans pick for MOTM if he doesn’t get that injury. He’ll be a big miss for however long he’s been out for.
Keane has been great for us for the entire time Carlo has been here. He isn't perfect but most days he's so solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.