Match Thread Leicester City v Everton (Wednesday 16 December 18:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 or so min highlights are there at midnight

Ok thank you. I see it on youtube on GOT links above., but the normal link on the EFC site still does not work. The one that says open to ....... and season ticket holders. I have watched extended highlights regularly on the website, but this time it is not working.

Ok thank you. I see it on youtube on GOT links above., but the normal link on the EFC site still does not work. The one that says open to ....... and season ticket holders. I have watched extended highlights regularly on the website, but this time it is not working.
That one you are on about is a premier link for Official Membership subscribers were they get 15mins highlights, its been like that for a while, any link you have pressed for Highlights via the Everton website usually is on Youtube etc not long later and is the free 10minutes for all

That one you are on about is a premier link for Official Membership subscribers were they get 15mins highlights, its been like that for a while, any link you have pressed for Highlights via the Everton website usually is on Youtube etc not long later and is the free 10minutes for all
I had no idea of that. Many thanks again for explaining it.

It was a very pleasing victory.

Even when they had the majority of the ball and decent chances I was impressed at how assured we looked.

It was difficult to pick a MotM as almost everybody had a good game. I went with Doucoure.

We seem to have found form at the right time, the Festive period will be difficult for all sides. We look to be in a very good position at the moment, how quickly the mood can change. Onwards and upwards!

There's still time to vote for your MotM from the excellent victory over Leicester, poll doesn't close till 7.55pm UK time Sunday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.