Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 164848View attachment 164849View attachment 164847Going to have to ask @FOXINPEACE whaya the deal with your fans hating us?

Honestly, it’s bizarre. Don’t get it ???

View attachment 164844View attachment 164845
Hmmmm not sure. I don't think Leicester fans hate you. Maybe you'd be considered more direct rivals to us in terms of signing players and going for European spots (obviously not this season for either of us) than the likes of your Burnleys and Leeds. I reckon if it was us Leeds and Burnley you'd probably quite like to see us drop?

Strange Leicester fans wanting us gone, if memory serves me right, lots of blues gave away their match tickets purely so they could celebrate their premier League title ?
I was one of those fans actually. Can't remember the posters name now as it was obviously years ago but what a cracking gesture to allow me to watch my club lift the Premier league trophy.
And a couple of your fans bought me a pint in the ground. Great fan base!

Sassy, Ive watched this about 20 times now, and just cry. What a f........ set of fans we have/are. Everyone in the video is immense. The little kid in blue dancing, the older guy in the away shirt singing his heart out, the guy with the crutches. Ive seen it all in my 53 years supporting this club. From unbeatable (80's) to unbearable (since 1990 lol) but the fans in the last couple of weeks have been off the charts. I live all the way in Alaska now, and so wish I was there to be part of it.....but Im so glad they are all there, riding this wave of emotions that cant POSSIBLY be described to anyone other than an Evertonian.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the season, and NBC - thank you for not being Sky!
I think after the last few weeks Rebecca Lowe has become an Evertonian

View attachment 164848View attachment 164849View attachment 164847Going to have to ask @FOXINPEACE whaya the deal with your fans hating us?

Honestly, it’s bizarre. Don’t get it ???

View attachment 164844View attachment 164845

Nothing wrong with that imo, they've won more trophies than us last 20 years and I still belittle them and I wouldn't be the only one.

We are a massive club, I'd expect all clubs to revel in our demise.

That's why it's so important to stay up.

Hmmmm not sure. I don't think Leicester fans hate you. Maybe you'd be considered more direct rivals to us in terms of signing players and going for European spots (obviously not this season for either of us) than the likes of your Burnleys and Leeds. I reckon if it was us Leeds and Burnley you'd probably quite like to see us drop?

I’d choose Burnley.

I know I’ll sound like I’m being hypocritical, but I will choose Burnley every time. Yes they’ve been a big side in the past and appeared in the European Cup, but they really are a nothing club, fans are terrible too.

I also like the fact we get the biggest away allocation of the year at your place.

Last week's video that I rematches 50+ times was the mina fake headbutt then going down like a fallen tree. This week's is the fans after that game blowing the roof off the place. Well done all, massively deserved, you do the club proud every game with no reward this season. Safe travels home.

Leeds all day, every day, today, tomorrow and next Sunday and all year round ;)

Definitely Burnley for me.

Just got home, I had 3 choices for MOTM , Pickford for basically winning the game , Holgate because he’s in my fantasy team , but I had to go for Mykolenko . Great goal , he’s getting better every game and is a far better defender than Digne, and everything that’s going on in the bloke’s life.

Definitely Leeds to go down.

I wouldn't mate ,you're a credit on here wouldn't wish that

Status
Not open for further replies.