Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we keep this strong form and great feeling around the club through the end of the season, would it help attract top players to come here or stay here?

If we’d got into this form at Christmas we’d be pushing for Europe
It would certainly help to attract decent players mate I reckon. The word must be getting around what it's like to play for Frank.

In a nutshell Frank took over a plummeting rock, he had to decrease it's acceleration downwards before he could steady it and get it to climb back up.
The players obviously love him, you can see the difference in their demeanor's on the pitch.
I think he's long term and hoping he keeps our back bone in place with some Frank chosen additions ;)

It would certainly help to attract decent players mate I reckon. The word must be getting around what it's like to play for Frank.

In a nutshell Frank took over a plummeting rock, he had to decrease it's acceleration downwards before he could steady it and get it to climb back up.
The players obviously love him, you can see the difference in their demeanor's on the pitch.
I think he's long term and hoping he keeps our back bone in place with some Frank chosen additions ;)

As a young player, you would surely look at the crowd, and the manager, and the progress of the now best LB in the world and Iwobi, and think. I want some of that.

My gripe with him was that he wasn't contributing and there's many ways to do that apart from goals, which I don't think he's fully grasped until now...maturing, maybe, but Frank's seemingly settled him down.
Don't get me wrong I wouldn't say he has become a great player, he isn't a wing back at all!

Just as of right now he is doing the job asked of him. When we come to the big reset of the squad, having players like iwobi who you know will work his arse off wherever he is asked to play is so much better than half the squad we have now.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't say he has become a great player, he isn't a wing back at all!

Just as of right now he is doing the job asked of him. When we come to the big reset of the squad, having players like iwobi who you know will work his arse off wherever he is asked to play is so much better than half the squad we have now.

Maybe part of his issue is that he's had a lot of pressure on himself because of his uncles former exploits...he did score some bangers

Status
Not open for further replies.