Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Davies Delph
Walcott Iwobi Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

Bernard on for Walcott 55
Kean on for Calvert-Lewin 60

Lossl, Coleman, Keane, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson

Personally I would give Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson places on bench to Baningime and Gordon. I would have started Bernard instead of Walcott if Delph wasn't already an injury risk.

Sounds like our best chance of points.

Thing is, if you were Marco Silva and you knew you were on your way whatever, would you just start Sigs n Schneids axis of weasel anyway one last time as a middle finger to the haters?

A mate, a Leicester fan, is taking me to the game. I really enjoyed the one last year, but I’m absolutely dreading this......Leicester 4, Blues 1....*prays to god that I’m wrong.......

We should be unchanged depending on a potential injury to Jonny Evans in which case Morgan will probably step in. This season so far has been reminiscent of 15/16 apart from the fact we're behind a freak team that just doesn't lose games. We've been lucky with injuries again and had the odd decision go our way (Mane's dive aside)

Not even going to watch it will check the result after its finished still cant believe whats going on in here im still so angry

Don't know why people worried about Vardy, couple of years ago when we were linked with him, half the forum came to the conclusion he wasn't good enough for us.
He mustn’t have been rated high on FIFA, that’s what a lot on here go off. It’ll be the same people who wanted Gylfi.

Status
Not open for further replies.