Leicester City v Everton. 16th August at 15.00.

Who shall prosper

• Der Foxes

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • Der Toffees

Votes: 315 69.5%
  • Crap draw that lad

Votes: 119 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to finish 4th and play in the champs league these are the types of games we need to be winning, we really should never have lost this game we showed in the first half how good we are. Its worrying if the teams fitness isn't where it needs to be... on the bright side though it was boss seeing baines and pienaar playing well together.

The only thing more predictable than the late equaliser was the utter shamble this thread would turn into. Makes for some seriously embarrassing reading, and I swear it's getting worse year on year.

They were always going to finish stronger. We needed to push for a third earlier and make some subs earlier, but those two factors probably don't mean the manager and team are "believing the hype" and we are in serious bother.

Just relax. The first half was very good. We will get better week on week. At home, we are capable of turning over anyone.

Deep breath. Settle down.

Barry and McCarthy were both excellent today. We controlled the game up until McCarthy's knock. They re-grouped and came at us. That's where I'm disappointed as Bobby should have made a sub then - someone who would hold the ball up top for us so we could keep possession. By 75 mins our entire front 4 were shot and we still hadn't changed it. But when it clicked in the first half the footy was a joy to watch. Could tell Bobby had a game-plan that was hugely derailed by Ross' injury - i'd have imagined Ross would've been the sub to come on around the hour mark and keep things ticking over. Onwards and upwards. That was always gonna be a tricky game. Goodison need sot be rocking under the lights next week though.

Barry shouldnt of even been on a yellow in the first place.
Their defender Moore, should of went because he was last man with that handball no way Konchesky was getting there first.

In the cold light of day, I suppose it was an encouraging performance, but I have got to say it is getting tiresome all these points we drop when we are the better side. Lukaku needs another striker to take the burden off him solely. Tough six games coming now.

I just can't get my head around the decision to switch from 4 at the back to a back 3 with 10 minutes to go, and defending a 1 goal lead away. Just maddening stuff that.

If there is anyone who didn't see that coming you should go and throw yourselves through specsavers window, think we're going to struggle this year just because we have got no quality and creativity through the middle and teams will know how to get a point against us with Martinez' tactics on focusing solely on the wings, since we have blown all our money on the biggest waste of space i have ever seen, we can say goodbye to CL, i don't even think we'll make the EL now

We actually played some very good stuff, but second half players looked exhausted, especially Lukaku. So, Im not gonna criticize Roberto on our first game of the season, but he should have really took Lukaku off for another Mid, be it Besic or Osman. The way the game was going we really could have done with another CM to help keep possession. But all in all we looked better, we are just not fit enough to keep it up for 90 minutes.

The downside about getting internationals is that they tend to play in international matches.

If we want to finish 4th and play in the champs league these are the types of games we need to be winning, we really should never have lost this game we showed in the first half how good we are. Its worrying if the teams fitness isn't where it needs to be... on the bright side though it was boss seeing baines and pienaar playing well together.
similar to Norwich away last season, and we added a few players to that squad on deadline day!
Totally in control and gave goals away!
2nd half we never went for the 3rd goal til it was 2-2 -DM like?

Oh and the people saying about moyes and his pre seasons, do you actually remember some of the starts we made under him?, but no fume away lads its obviously what you love doing

Status
Not open for further replies.