Left Midfield

You decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched Bernard last season at Leicester away he was absolutely brilliant. I don't no what's happened to him but on Sunday he was shocking.
I'd give Iwobi or Gordon a go.

Bernard for me, he needs to be played consistently tho, at home he’s brilliant and away from home he either doesn’t get a game or goes missing. Persist with Bernard, think he could also play behind a front 2 also.

Personally I would go back to 4-2-3-1 with Richarlison left Bernard 10 Walcott right and it allows us to switch to 4-4-2 in game by moving Richarlison up top and Bernard left. It would give opponents something to think about.

I was so excited when Bernard joined , thought he might be our Juninho ,but im not sure now. Richarlison for me but that just moves the problem to another area where we’ve not exactly shown any aptitude in recruitment .

What strikes me is that with our midfield in the state it is, Iwobi is still getting next to no game time.

Of all our players he has fell the most down the pecking order since Carlos arrival. Ancelotti does not seem to fancy him at all.

Does seem strange with the lack of pace and athleticism.

What strikes me is that with our midfield in the state it is, Iwobi is still getting next to no game time.

Of all our players he has fell the most down the pecking order since Carlos arrival. Ancelotti does not seem to fancy him at all.
Very strange that, Iwobi is just as poor as Sigurdsson but doesn’t get much game time, if you welded the best parts of them together that player still wouldn’t be worth playing.

Bernard, but like others have said, might be time for a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 now. If we go 4-3-3, it’s Richy left, Dom central, and Theo on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.