Leeds United Vs. Everton - Capital One Cup 3rd Round - Tue 25th September @ 7:45PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been raining non-stop since Sunday night. They could always borrow one of them water malarkey things they use for Cricket pitches from Headingley.

More concerned about conditions on the M62 getting the game called off.

Its been raining non-stop since Sunday night. They could always borrow one of them water malarkey things they use for Cricket pitches from Headingley.

Concerned about this now. Really been looking forward to the game.

Apparently Blackpool borrowed the super soppers from Lancashire for their game last night

Mucha

Hibbert , Johnny, Duffy, Garbutt

Osman Junior Naismith Ovideo

Victor Vellios

Would love to see the above tonight, but it won't happen!

Concerned about this now. Really been looking forward to the game.

I've got mixed feelings. Already people off on holiday so couldn't take the day off or even a half day. Stressing about even making it over by train, they were pretty screwed yesterday. So, in a way, it getting rearranged for a couple of weeks' time would be ideal, but I can see it getting called off when I'm stuck on a train halfway to Yorkshire having already forked out for a ticket.

Mucha

Hibbert , Johnny, Duffy, Garbutt

Osman Junior Naismith Ovideo

Victor Vellios

Would love to see the above tonight, but it won't happen!

err we're playing Leeds not Lincoln and we're not at Barcelonas standards YET that we can put out a team like that, why play both osman and Naismith out of position?? I'd prefer to see something along the lines of below, bit lightweight in the centre but would prefer to see Fellaini rested than starting this one

Mucha

Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Oviedo

Naismith, Junior, Osman, Gueye

Mirallas

Velios

err we're playing Leeds not Lincoln and we're not at Barcelonas standards YET that we can put out a team like that, why play both osman and Naismith out of position?? I'd prefer to see something along the lines of below, bit lightweight in the centre but would prefer to see Fellaini rested than starting this one

Mucha

Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Oviedo

Naismith, Junior, Osman, Gueye

Mirallas

Velios

Can't quite believe I'm saying this but it has to be Vic over Vellios, no?

Apparently Leeds are missing half their first 11 so let's hope it should be a pretty straight forward game, even for our 'B' team.

Status
Not open for further replies.