Leaked 2012/2013 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I have is that Nike continues to use the same templates. I would prefer something original rather than have the same kit as someone else; even if that someone else is Brazil. If the away kit is either white or black I'll be happy enough.

I think FedEx or UPS would be a good sponsor. Interesting that FedEx are now an approved partner. If we could get Dempsey then that would help with our USA appeal. I was thinking about starting a new thread about sponsorship but have no idea how to.

Out of everyone Newcastle have the best sponsor at the moment in my opinion, Virgin looks well cool. Shame its advertising their Bank and not just virgin in general. Not too bothered about betting sponsors, but i agree about alcohol related sponsors

Wouldn't be too keen on having 'virgin' written across the front of our shirts haha

kind of boring, that kit. I was hoping for something like a blue version of Utds retro kit....something similar to the Latchford era

But I guess because we are not Utd, we have to have the identikit version

Yeah really, the local youth wouldn't want to be seen wearing that over their hoodies.

You'd have thought that a bigger problem for "the local youth" is the fact that he walks like a penguin and has not learned how to talk properly yet (or at least string a sentence together without saying 'lad' 150 times)

You'd have thought that a bigger problem for "the local youth" is the fact that he walks like a penguin and has not learned how to talk properly yet (or at least string a sentence together without saying 'lad' 150 times)

WOT LAD WOT

Anyway the whole idea of having the same kit as another team isn't really a big deal in this case. We're sharing the same template as one national team, while many teams have to put up with wearing the same template as teams in the same league as them, or absolute crap kits with a single colour and a basic collar.

Sure, we haven't got our 'own' kit this season, but i prefer this one to Arsenal's and United's kits anyway tbh.

Yeah really, the local youth wouldn't want to be seen wearing that over their hoodies.

You haven't seen much of the 'local youth' if you think they wear Everton shirts over there hoodies, unless we bring out an all black shirt with location on it I can't see them parting with there EMA for it

So if the pic is fake but is based on the real kit, surely the person who made this fake pic has seen the real one and therefore could have taken a pic ffs?!

FF5 K3V!

So if the pic is fake but is based on the real kit, surely the person who made this fake pic has seen the real one and therefore could have taken a pic ffs?!

FF5 K3V!

I wouldnt believe it until we see a pic of an actual shirt rather than a computer photoshop image

Status
Not open for further replies.